Alexander Nevsky Armored Train – EM 6451:72 Army vehicles & Co. -
2013 Sep 16
Alexander Nevsky Armored Train – EM 645
25th separate division of armored trains separate division was formed in the USSR in the city of Ufa at the end of 1941/beginning of 1942. The division consisted of two bepos: No. 1 “Commander Suvorov“, No. 2 “Alexander Nevskiy“. armored trains “Alexander Nevskiy” consisted of OV type armored locomotive (Armament – DShK), and four armored platforms: No. 924, 925, 926, 927 (not hardened armor, boards and turrets – 15 +15 mm with an air gap, movement and roof – 15 mm, armament of each – 75 mm Polish gun, sample of 1902/26 and five DT machine guns).
In the summer of 1942 the 25th division was given to the 62nd army, where it took part in fights, participating in defensive of Stalingrad. As a result, after short fights, bepo “Alexander Nevsky” of coming to surrounding and damaging of armored locomotive had been left by the crew and was captured by the enemy at Basargino station. At the end of 1942 bepo “Alexander Nevsky”, got new numbers No. 687. In 1943 in Saratov after the receipt of new equipment the 25th division was moved to the front again in order of 51 army. Till March, 1945 both bepos took part in fights as a part of the 2nd Ukrainian front. In 1946 25 division was disembodied.
- Armored Trains in the next FY version (moddercorner.com)
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral – At Night – Bulgaria (ajaytao2010.wordpress.com)
- Explore Sofia | St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (thealzblog.com)
- Opening Concert: Alexander Nevsky (edagio.wordpress.com)
- Scratchbuilt: WH40K Armored Train (makezine.com)
- Russian Def. Min. Suspends Trials Of Advanced Nuclear Subs Due To Failed Missile Launch (fortunascorner.wordpress.com)