V3000S/SS M (Sd.Kfz.3b) Maultier
1:35 Army vehicles -
2012 Jul 23
V3000S/SS M (Sd.Kfz.3b) Maultier - ICM
The main part of the German Wehrmacht autopark during WWII formed 3t cargo trucks. One of the most numerous of them was V3000S, which was produced since 1941 in German Ford plants in Cologne. This truck was equipped with V8 engine and had rear drive only.
V3000S trucks were widely used in all German arms of service up to the end of war everywhere – in the Soviet-German front, in North Africa, Italy, France. In off-road condition not-all-drive vehicles showed low cross-country capability, so 13952 of V3000S were produced as Maultier semi-tracked vehicles.
Highly detailed chassis, engine and interior. 4 versions decal sheet included.
- R.O.K Army, Marine K55 decal set (afv-news.com)
- Inspiring Military photos – On Focus (afv-news.com)
- US Army workshop crane (afv-news.com)
- Sd. Kfz. 164 Panzerjager “Nashorn” Late (afv-news.com)
- Sd. Kfz. 164 Panzerjager “Nashorn” (“Hornisse”) Early (afv-news.com)
- Sd. Kfz.11 with PAK 40 (afv-news.com)
- Maultier German Army Half-Track Truck (afv-news.com)