T-26 Light Infantry Tank
1:35 Army vehicles -
2012 Jul 30
T-26 Light Infantry Tank – Hobby Boss
The T-26 tank was a Soviet light infantry tank used during many conflicts of the 1930s as well as during World War II. It was a development of the British Vickers 6-Ton tank and is widely considered one of the most successful tank designs of the 1930s.
It was produced in greater numbers than any other tank of the period, with more than 11,000 produced. During the 1930s, the USSR developed approximately 53 variants of the T-26, including other combat vehicles based on its chassis. Twenty-three of these were mass-produced.
The T-26 was used extensively in the armies of Spain, China and Turkey. In addition, captured T-26 light tanks were used by the Finnish, German, Romanian and Hungarian armies.
- Italian Light Tanks 1919 – 45 (afv-news.com)
- SMMI July 2012 Issue (afv-news.com)
- Soviet Divisional Artillery Horse Transport (afv-news.com)
- SPARK Mine Roller for HUMVEE (afv-news.com)
- Elefant German Tank Destroyer (afv-news.com)
- FV 510 Warrior British Army IFV (afv-news.com)
- US Army Caterpillar Sixty (afv-news.com)