M32B1 US Army Tank Recovery Vehicle BuildUp
1:35 Army vehicles - Code: [ TASCA 35026 ] -
2012 Jun 19
M32B1 US Army Tank Recovery Vehicle BuildUp - Tasca
The M32B1 is modeled on the Second World War varient.
Movable Main Boom to the raised position or lock position.
Most of the superstructure has been retooled including upper Hull.
Includes interior details, storage box, rack parts, smoke mortars and winch.
The M32B1 Includes M1 motar, two types of towing bar, snatch block, and a realistic variety of recovery equipment.
You are able to reproduce a recovery scene in a variety of situations.
Includes two types of markings of the U.S. Army.
View Forum for more images. LINK
- M24 Chaffee US Army stowage set (afv-news.com)
- Nakajima KI44 Shoki – Hasegawa (modelkithangar.com)
- M24 Chaffee Accessories Set (afv-news.com)
- Army tank made of cupcakes (salon.com)
- Ke-Nu Type 4 Imperial Japanese Army (afv-news.com)