British Military Trucks of World War 2
Military Books - Code: [ Tankograd ] -
2012 Jun 19
British Military Trucks of World War 2 – Tankograd
Unfortunately the subject of British trucks in World War Two is one that has been much neglected. The best publications to date are almost 40 years old, and even then they highlighted only certain aspects of this fascinating topic.
This book changes all that!
For the very first time, an overview of manufacturers’ designs, major truck types and their variants is now at hand. Based on factory and World War Two in-service photographs, this volume provides an in-depth and comprehensive examination of a subject that has hitherto been weakly documented.
Finally a major gap remaining in the history of 20th-century military vehicles can be closed.
- Dodge UK
- Lend-Lease Trucks
- Canadian Contributions
On 256 pages this book is illustrated with 680 black and white photographs.
- 19 Incredible British Propaganda Posters From World War Two (businessinsider.com)
- U.s. Ww Ii Gmc Cckw (afv-news.com)
- Call for Papers – Indian Armies (warstudies.wordpress.com)
- Glimpses of World War 2 Seen Through Photos of Modern Day Europe (petapixel.com)
- Too Little, Too Late: Ireland To Pardon World War II ‘Deserters’ (ibtimes.com)
- Rare Look at a Hidden Airplane Factory from World War 2 (techeblog.com)